green goodness smoothie
Delicious, filling, and simple recipe perfect for a summer time breakfast or snack.
- 1 1/2 cups homemade cashew milk (or other milk alternative)
- 1 1/2 cups greens (spinach, chard, etc)
- 1 banana
- 1/3 cup frozen mango
- 1 tsp flax seeds
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 heaping tbsp nut butter (almond, peanut)
- 3-4 ice cubes
- If you own a high powered blender, add all ingredients and blend.
- If you own a traditional model blender, begin with the cashew milk and add ingredients one at a time, blend, then add the next.
- If too thick, add more milk alternative or water until desired consistency is reached.