- 1 cup milk alternative
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a mason jar, cover, and shake thoroughly.
- Place in refrigerator overnight.
- Vanilla Chia Pudding, add ½ tsp of vanilla in addition to ingredients above.
- Chocolate Chia Pudding, add 1 tbsp cacao powder in addition to ingredients above.
- Add with your favorite toppings. My favorites include frozen blueberries, banana slices, unsweetened coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds (pepitas), almond butter, flax seed, and/or hemp seeds.
- I prefer to use cashew milk because it’s thicker and seeds don’t clump at bottom as easily.