quinoa garden salad
Get your greens in with this quick, easy side salad or meal LOADED with vegetables! The quinoa adds plant-based protein for a filling & tasty dish.
- Author: jen martinsen at www.nutritionbliss.com
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- ½ cup quinoa, cooked
- ½ cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup mushrooms, chopped
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Heat avocado oil in pan over medium heat.
- Add broccoli and mushrooms, sauté until tender.
- Add quinoa, salt, pepper, tomatoes, and spinach to stovetop pan and mix.
- Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes then serve.
detox, salad, side dish
dairy free, gluten free, mushrooms, quinoa, side dish, tomatoes, vegetarian