This crunchy snack is perfect alone or on top of salads or extra crunch on a buddha bowl.
- 1 15 oz can garbanzo beans (I prefer Eden Organics)
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp berbere spice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In colander, rinse chickpeas well. Drain well & shake of excess water. Remove any loose shells.
- Pat chickpeas dry with a paper towel until thoroughly dry.
- Add chickpeas to a small mixing bowl and add all ingredients. Stir gently. Completely coat all chickpeas with mixture.
- Spread chickpeas on a baking sheet. Bake for 30 - 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- If they are not roasted to your liking (desired crunch), reduce heat to 250 and roast additional 5 to 10 minutes. Watch closely to make sure they do not over cook!
- Eat as a snack, add to salads, or top your favorite dinner bowl for an added crunch.