sweet potato toast
Fun, simple, & satisfying appetizer that everyone will enjoy.
- 1 large yam
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Sea salt
- (Optional) Avocado for topping
- Slice yam length wise (so pieces are long ovals) approximately ¼ inch thick.
- Place 1 slice in each side of the toaster.
- Toast on high for twice, or until sides start to brown.
- Remove from toaster.
- Brush each slide with coconut oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Optional: Top with avocado.
By jen martinsen at www.nutritionbliss.com
appetizer, side dish
appetizer, avocado, dairy free, gluten free, sweet potato, toast, yam