autumn apple pecan salad
An amazingly delicious fall salad with apples, pecans, and spinach that everyone will enjoy.
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup raw pecans
- 1 sliced red apple (gala, fuji)
- 1 sliced granny smith apple
- 1/4 thinly sliced red onion
- Maple Dijon Vinaigrette
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tsp dijon mustard
- sea salt & ground black pepper to taste
- *Use all organic ingredients whenever possible.
- Add dressing ingredients into a small container with a lid.
- Shake vigorously and set aside.
- Add spinach to a large mixing bowl.
- Add 1/2 of the dressing to the spinach and toss until fully mixed.
- Continue to add dressing and toss until desired preference.
- Add apples, cranberries, and red onion. Toss ingredients together.
- Top with raw pecans and serve.