creamy vegan dressing
This amazing, creamy, vegan ranch dressing is so delicious! It makes for a perfect salad, veggie bowl dressing, or enjoyed as a veggie dip.
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 2/3 cup filtered water
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp dried parsley or 4 tbsp fresh parsley
- If you have a high-powered blender, such as a Vitamix, simply place all ingredients in a blender, and blend on high for 1 minute, until creamy.
- If you do not, place just the cashews in the blender and blend to a fine powder. Then, add the remaining ingredients and blend on high for 1 minute until creamy.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 hour for best consistency before serving.
- Stores in sealed container in the refrigerator for 5 days.
- I LOVE this on everything - salads, burrito bowls, roasted veggie bowls, veggie dip, etc. It tastes so creamy you won't believe it's 100% dairy free!