- 2 cups vegetables of your choice (suggested favorites include Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, chopped sweet potato, asparagus, carrots)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil or avocado oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees
- Once vegetables are prepped (Brussels sprouts sliced in two even halves, cauliflower or broccoli florets, sweet potato chopped, asparagus white ends trimmed off) toss with avocado oil or melted coconut oil, sea salt and pepper.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes to your desired tenderness.
- I prefer my roasted vegetables just starting to turn brown rather than charred (crispy). This improves the nutritional quality and reduces oxidation (free radicals) of the oils used in cooking.